Official Rules, Terms & Conditions
Support Delray Official Rules, Terms and Conditions
In order to participate, you need to register as a supporter here on SupportDelray.com and have an active account in good standing. Once you set up an account you can look in our partner directory and figure out which Delray Beach-based businesses are featured partners and are participating in our program. For each dollar you spend at any of those locations you will be awarded 1 point for each dollar you spend there per visit (up to 100 points.) The only exception to this rule is if we are running a double point promotion. In order to have your points counted, you need to email a picture of your receipt, as well as your name, the date on the receipt, and the dollar amount to email@example.com. You need to have all of your eligible receipts turned in no later than the last day of the month by 11:59 PM in order for them to be counted. We will award prizes to the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place point-getters as well as one wild card prize which will be drawn at random.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up as a supporter at and who are 18 as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of South Florida and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Support Delray, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. This does not include owners, employees or family members of the Partner Locations. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Support Delray as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign. You also agree to the rules listed on this site as well in regard to receipt submissions and deadlines.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting August 1st, 2020 at Midnight and ending on August 31st, 2020 at 11:59 PM. All online entries must be received by August 31st, 2020 at 11:59 PM.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at . The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Support Delray. Optional verbiage to include: You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Support Delray. Only one receipt per location per day per account is valid. Duplicate entries or additional receipts will no be counted.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive Prize Package valued over $250 dollars. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Support Delray. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Support Delray discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Support Delray to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Wildcard Odds: The odds of winning the wildcard raffle will depend on the number of eligible entries received. Eligible entries are active supporter accounts. Only those supporters who have submitted at least one receipt for any amount will be entered to win the wildcard raffle.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winners will be determined by whoever has the most points, 2nd most points and 3rd most points under the supervision of Support Delray. Winners will be notified by email and social media within five (5) days following the selection of Winner. Support Delray shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. Winners must be able to pick up their prizes in person within 14 days of the announcement that they won. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 14 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT Support Delray‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Support Delray, anyone acting on behalf of Support Delray, and Support Delray’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Support Delray. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute an infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Support Delray from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Support Delray may incur, suffer, or be required to pay to arise out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: Support Delray reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Support Delray’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such a case, Support Delray may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Support Delray. Support Delray reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Support Delray has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Support Delray reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Support Delray and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF United States AND Florida, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, the participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Florida having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Support Delray.
14. Facebook: If you use Facebook to communicate or administer a contest or sweepstakes, include the following: The Campaign hosted by Support Delray is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
15. By participating in the contest, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules & Regulations.